Wednesday, November 02, 2005

it's not easy being a bunny
by marilyn sadler

PJ Funnybunny was very sad. He did not like being a bunny.
His mother made him eat cooked carrots every day.
He had far too many brothers and sisters.
And his ears were very big.
One day PJ decided to leave home.
"I dont want to be a bunny anymore,"said PJ."I want to be a...
...BEAR!"
And PJ went to live with the bears.
But when the bears went to sleep for the winter,PJ couldnt sleep at all. Living with the bears was not very exciting.
So PJ said,
"I dont want to be a bear. I want to be a...
...BIRD!"
And PJ went to live with the birds.
PJ liked being a bird--until he tried to fly.
So PJ said,
"I don't want to be a bear OR a bird. I want to be a...
...BEAVER!"
And so PJ went to live with the beavers.
--and so it goes...pig...moose...possum...skunk...--
So PJ said,"I dont want to be a bear or a bird or a beaver or a pig or a moose or a possum OR, most of all, a skunk, what i REALLY want to be is a...
...BUNNY!"
So PJ hurried home. The Funnybunnies were very happy to see him. PJ was very happy to see them.
That night PJ ate all of his cooked carrots...and played with every one of his brothers and sisters.
He was so happy to be a bunny again that he did not care that his ears were very big."AT least everyone can see that i am a bunny,"PJ sasid, "and not a...bear or a bird or a beaver or a pig or a moose or a possum or a skunk."

now substitute "PJ" with "TJ" and you're all set.

22 Comments:

Blogger Tala Azar said...

that's a really cool story

3/11/05 8:03 AM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

of course.

its the story of my life.! well...not really. sort of. ill explain one day. i think. i hope.

"you see..i wasnt always this way.i used to be...i used to have...hope.!" - fantine

3/11/05 1:25 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

its a symbol!..very symbolic!..there you go.

3/11/05 1:25 PM  
Blogger Elysha said...

excuse my ignorance... maybe I'm just slow because I'm exhausted... I don't get it though...? PJ TJ? say what?

3/11/05 2:14 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

TJ = tara joy.

yeah it's really neat tara. haha nice quote from fantine there.

3/11/05 2:26 PM  
Blogger Unconscious said...

funny bunnies....i guess someone would have issues with breant's "avatar".

3/11/05 3:42 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

oh ya..my name is tarajoy...no way is that a middle name...uhuh...nope....def.not!

3/11/05 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unconscious said...

def. fav. "H". whee. moo-kay. i've done that before.

3/11/05 9:03 PM  
Blogger Elysha said...

LOL i get it now. now I'm interested in hearing the explaination of the story!

so your full first name is tarajoy? that's really pretty! my middle name is Natalia after my great-grandmother. and i love her and all but it's not my first choice of names lol. So I am Elyha Natalia... yeah but it's all good. one person told me it was "exotic" and I scoffed at them lol. anyhow now i'm just babbling. ttyl!

4/11/05 10:08 AM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

no...sorry...my middle name is joy. but lets all pretend its my first name shall we?

lysha-that is somewhat exotic...dont scoff at meeee.! ((lol))

eugene-def. is so the def't. best.(i tell you ---- YOU'RE NOT A COOOW!)

4/11/05 10:53 AM  
Blogger Elysha said...

to bad i'm not "exotic looking" hehe
though in my head if i think "exotic looking" i see herbal essences models... rofl.

4/11/05 4:11 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

1. you know what happens to cows? they get eaten.
2. i will quietly withdraw before my opinion is needed.
it's genius.

4/11/05 5:38 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

well lysha you do look somewhat romanian, and romanian is what you partly are. so you're partly exotic. hahaha yes *cough*.

4/11/05 5:44 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

what's "the tiger woods story - levar burton"?? hahaha. i'm curious now. why did you pick that for me?

are the last three links your cousins??

4/11/05 5:47 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

wait. it's coming to me now. does it have anything to do with "the golfball"?

hahahahaha tara your hilarious.

good memories. *sigh*.

4/11/05 5:54 PM  
Blogger Tala Azar said...

miss nelson is missing?!!!!!!! wow... i'm not sure what to think ;) heheheeee

hehehehe but that's a really cool way of linking people.

4/11/05 9:48 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

okay:
andy-
1. eugene=cow=eaten. ewahh!
2. not likely going to get away with that

kathleen-you win ten points!

summer- tala (almost) =tara = evil twin sister = miss nelson is missing(but the viola swamp) ever read it? its a kids book.

4/11/05 10:05 PM  
Blogger Unconscious said...

SAVE MEEEE. WHERE ARE THE ANGRY VEGANS WHEN YOU NEED THEM....?!! T.T
moo - moo - moo.

4/11/05 11:50 PM  
Blogger Elysha said...

yeah half romanian i am... romanians aren't exotic unfortuately. they're sarcastic, pessimistic and their language is harsh and rude. (they don't have a word for "please" in romanian!!!) wow i make myself sound like such a "nice" person lol. though i admit the sarcasm part is definitely me.

5/11/05 12:27 AM  
Blogger kathleen said...

i don't eat cows...

yayayaya i win!! hehehe. tara you're hilarious though putting that as my link.

5/11/05 10:32 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

eugene:
"what an eccentric performance."

5/11/05 10:42 AM  
Blogger Tala Azar said...

LOL! only my evil twin sister could think of something that ingenius

yes i read it but i forget the story... i remember the evil lady and the nice lady tho

6/11/05 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home