Wednesday, December 21, 2005

more lookatbook:

MAC: And this will be the official start (glasses clink).
RORY: It makes sense, you know, it's the starting point.
OLI: The agreed starting point, the water between the two cities.
MAC: It's two places. It's Brooklyn and it's Belfast and it's...
RORY: It's begin. I didn't take anything more than that, you know.

MAC: Next.

MAC: The first one for each one of us is: how do you respond? Is there a theme we're trying to work towards here? And so I think each of the first ones are really...
OLI: Testing the water.

MAC: That's funny that you had an immediate response, then spent four days doing something that you covered up.
RORY: Yeah, exactly. And then just changed it at the last minute and boom, did it, you know. Another immediate response. And the answer is: I want cake.

OLI: If you picture that as an entirely white piece of paper just asking 'what do you want?,' he left me that question. What do I want? I'm ready to move, was what I wanted. At that time it was the sense of itchy feet, itchy feet, itchy feet, sense of something was about to happen, something was about to change. This piece is about traveling, it's about moving. May I point out that this piece has the distinction of being finished in Pat's Bar.

DUKE: Should I start rambling about this one here? I just- I don't like getting taped, man. It bugs me out. So start rambling on about this one... I was trying to respond to the past three. This one is something that my dad's always said to me...
MAC: Which one?
OLI: Just don't get caught on the dance floor?
RORY: Just don't get caught on the dance floor after the music stops. Because let's be honest. It is the worst.
DUKE: And then that sort of brought up the whole idea of using a plan, versus not using any plan at all. There are no plans in life, so the best plan is always no plan and, uh... I just- I don't like getting taped.

RORY: Hold on, hold on. Before you start, I recognize this guy and it's busting me. Who is he?

ok you know what. just read it all. and join my obsession.

((8)ring christmas bells(8))
((8)ring christmas bells(8))
((8)ring christmas bells(8))
((8)ring christmas bells(8))


jingle bells is officially the bestest worsest song ever.

9 Comments:

Blogger Elysha said...

did you write that?

22/12/05 8:51 AM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

nono. i got it from lookatbook.com.

22/12/05 9:52 AM  
Blogger Tala Azar said...

haha, thats funny. i like the way they talk.

talking/recording is funny.

22/12/05 9:52 AM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

and so it says

22/12/05 10:22 AM  
Blogger kathleen said...

yeah haha i've already joined your obsession and read it all before (the last time you talked about the lookatbook thing)... hahaha. great stuff.

22/12/05 10:43 AM  
Blogger Tala Azar said...

merry merry christmas!

it feels weird... all of it. the ridiculous awkwardness of it all... being us... where everything is old and new at the same time.

so i hope you're happy, a different kind of new/old happiness, shedding old skin taking on new and... lol shutting up now :) one day i'll meet you, maybe a year after reading you ;) DEFINITELY a year after

24/12/05 5:49 PM  
Blogger Elysha said...

merry christmas, tara!

25/12/05 4:52 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

ah!





merry christmas to alll!..or boxing day..same thing.

26/12/05 9:54 AM  
Blogger kathleen said...

MERRRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

26/12/05 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home