Friday, March 24, 2006

Once upon a time.:

she was sick so she sent in her double.
she was tired so she sent in her double.
hannah sat next to abigail.
and the two of them concocted a plan.
they'd trick they're doubles.
which one is better between the two?
a pig,
an owl,
no a pig.

darling went on a trip,
36 hours,
48 hours of overthinking.
id say try again but id be bending the truth
you've got me this time.
you've got me driving myself crazy this time.

no interuptions,
no distractions,
no violations.

just stay still for one second

so i can capture this moment forever

I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed, but I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself

So isolated, and so motivated

But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?

Little sister
Don't you worry about a thing today
Take the heat from the sun
Little sisterI know that everything is not ok

You'll see, you'll see
"How can I hurt when I'm holding you"

someone who is:
over friendly
over happy
over crazy
over perfect

o, thats all ive got.
paint me a picture in black and white.
paint me your face.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whooooaaaa tara, u crossed the line when u said a pig is better... and i like that part

i am selfish,
i am wrong,
I am right,
I swear I'm right,
and i knew it all along...

thats a song right? i think so

yay! i recognized a song!

24/3/06 9:22 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

o ya!!? ..we'll discuss this later, you...you...you owl you.

vindicated by dashboard

24/3/06 10:28 PM  
Blogger Tala Azar said...

tonight i'm speechless- been feeling that way all day. what is it with fridays and not knowing what to say?

if you think i say your thoughts, you sing mine ;) hah, going cheesy. none of us can return compliments. but i dont think compliments are meant to be returned. only pride, i guess.

it's funny, we could find parallels no matter what the differences. actually humour doesn't exactly come into the picture, it's beautiful.

have a sweet night...

you know what scares the life otu of me... dreams coming true (experiencing it that is)... what do you do?

xox

24/3/06 10:40 PM  
Blogger Elysha said...

haha friday is your not knowing what to say day, tala? it's the day where i talk my head off and make a fool out of myself. eep! love co-op.
good post good post tara.
i need to sleep.
we're renting the sweetest theater for our play... we're hopefully renting it anyways... :D u must come must come

25/3/06 1:26 AM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

yess! i haveeee to come. when is it again?

"but i dont think compliments are meant to be returned. only pride" -- perfect.

dreams as in..dreams at night. or dreams like: "what i want to do with my life is..." or something like that.??

25/3/06 11:40 AM  
Blogger Elysha said...

may (possibly 25) 26, 27

25/3/06 2:42 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Haha, I don't get a lot of you.
Most of you, really.
All of you, to be honest.

But that's okay, because no one likes the guy who calls the police when the party gets out of hand, so I'll just live with it. And maybe join in:

The man who does the waking buys drinks for the man who does the sleeping. The man who does the sleeping drinks while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking.

Did you get that!

26/3/06 9:03 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

nice andy. your comment made me laugh.

and tara - i just can't paint!

27/3/06 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

andy... i'm still working on it

27/3/06 6:13 PM  
Blogger Tala Azar said...

what i want to do with my life dreams. :P

27/3/06 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home