Monday, June 19, 2006


hear my heart in my ears.
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the biggest fool of all?

I wish sometimes that I could go back and try things all over again, replay some moments, redo some days, throw in a whole pile of conversations gone wrong, fix-up the misconceptions and bad judgment calls, reclaim some left overs...don't let them /be/ left overs, slow down a bit. I get so caught up in _______ that I forget to look ahead, or I'm forgetting important details, or forgetting to remember that details aren't so important. Another thing thats easy to get caught up in, expectations. 'Expectations that I've got to be the best'. - some song..., if I could have one thing right now, it'd be a reminder to accept inescapable flaws.
that's all for now, got exams to work on.
smile kids

ps. today is the longest day of the year...too bad there's clouds.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unconscious said...

it was the longest day of the year?! =| verinal equinoxes an all that?
cripes. It was raning today. I didn't even notice.

And don't we all feel that way. =|

20/6/06 12:06 AM  
Blogger kathleen said...

eyah we all do feel like that some days...

20/6/06 10:01 AM  
Blogger Tala Azar said...

ha, yes... to your post...

20/6/06 11:40 AM  
Blogger claud said...

isn't tomorrow the longest day of the year?

20/6/06 4:04 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

daddy said today. i believe him. ;)

21/6/06 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home