Friday, August 25, 2006

andy, i dont have a title thing beside my 'create' button. goodness...i knew i was technically challenged but when i cant even get the title to work...

im not going to bother with telling you all who does this.

  1. If you see me at midnight
    Walking the streets
    You'll know it was me for I cannot sleep
  2. I will try to explain these feelings that are true
  3. Tell me what you think about being open,
    About being honest with yourself
  4. i want to save you
    i need you
    save me too
  5. You have stolen my heart
  6. You don't do it on purpose
    but you make me shake
  7. I confess, I{'m just} messed up
    dropping "I'm sorry" like you're still around
  8. I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late
  9. And all these stupid silly songs
    Keep trying to catch your ear
    I'm trying desperately
    It's just so hard to persevere
    And even if you listened
    I never had much to say
    Cause it's the same old song
    I'm written for the day
  10. did anyone try to hard
    well I guess I did
    I guess I did alright
    she'll break my heart (x2)
  11. isn't it alright
    why cant it be
    just this once alright
    it will be, you and me
  12. He says all the right things
    At exactly the right time
  13. This is the way that I can't describe anything I’ve felt for a while.
    It’s just a little too much to take.
  14. With you, every day is Saturday
    With you, Every word you say is like a song
    With you well, everything is obvious
    Hallelujah, hallelujah
    Well I found you, I found you
    I found you, Hallelujah
  15. Out of the doubt that fills my mind
    I somehow find
    You and I collide
  16. Look into my eyes as I offer you my hand, my hand
  17. But you've already lost
    when you only had barely enough to hang on
  18. I just want to take it off of you
  19. we're all so young
  20. We took a walk that night, but it wasn't the same
  21. i needed you all the way
    now if you don't mind
  22. I'll say it straight and plain
    I know I've made mistakes
    I've always been afraid
    I've always been afraid
  23. I'm done, there's nothing left to show
    I try but can't let it go
  24. Who will save us?
    This can't go on, without the meaning in the rhyming.
    Can you save, can you save us?
  25. Nothing's quite the same now
    I just say your name now
  26. Been thinking about you
    And there's no rest
    Should I still love you
  27. Well, you're just across the street
    Looks a mile to my feet
    I want to go to you
    Funny how I'm nervous still
    I've always been the easy kill
    I guess I always will
  28. I know what I should do, but I just can't walk away
  29. Sorry, but I can't just go turn off how I feel
  30. remember she asked you
    remember to breathe
    and everything will be okay
  31. I don't know anymore
    What it's for
    I'm not even sure
    If there is anyone who is in the sun
    Will you help me to understand
    'Cause i been caught in between all I wish for and all I need
    Maybe you're not even sure what it's for
    Any more than me
  32. We're both pretty sure
    Neither one can tell
    We seem difficult
    What we got is hard as hell
  33. I should know
    Who I am by now
  34. Thinking of winter
    Your name is the splinter inside me
    While I wait
    And I remember the sound
    Of your November downtown
    And I remember the truth
    A warm December with you
    But I don't have to make this mistake
    And I don't have to stay this way
    If only I would wake
    The walk has all been cleared by now
    Your voice is all I hear somehow
--------------------------------------------------
im going to my coooool grandma's cottage now. ill be back on sunday late late at night. hoping to--
  • chase down and catch some shut-eye
  • paint my shorts..that i couldve spent three hundred dollars on..but figured id do it myself
  • talk to my grandma, havent seen her in a very short/long month
  • fix up my tan, which is fading with every rainy day
  • run
  • play on a swing
  • read to kill a mockingbird, which i wiiiilll return
  • remember a couple things, and unconfuse. dot.
  • talking to tracey about the awesome-ness of td. probably more for my enjoyment than hers..i cant wait for her to comeeeeee. she's already setting aside and tossing in little rules 'bout what i can and can not do. cant embaress her (i wont get into details..but i tell you, did she ever.;)), cant ask her to tie my shirt or adjust my tag, or tell me what colour gum is stuck in my hair, cant introduce her to a million and one people, cant hug her exessively (and def. noot in the first couple weeks), cant tickle her, cant memorize her locker combination and use it, cant get her in trouble. man...its a wonder im still alive. but i caaaann still talk to her..so im safe. (8)(8)(8)(8)(8)(8)(8)(8)(8)(8)(8)
love from this home-sick, love-sick, crayon-sick, seeing-sick, art-sick, agenda/calendar-sick, kiss-sick, giggle-sick, definite-sick, definitely sick young girl,
missy lue, missy lue. i love you.

9 Comments:

Blogger kathleen said...

haha! so I haven't read this whole thing, but I'm missing you crazy, we definitely need to catch up!

think you can come on tuesday? hmmm

so anyhow, take your time with to kill a mockingbird, i rarely read a book twice in a row anyhow (and 'sides the fact, i already have written a book report on it). yeah and that's pretty much all i've read on your post.

well yeah. call me. i'm coming back from Janelle's today. going to be home.

26/8/06 11:42 AM  
Blogger Tala Azar said...

i love that book!!!!

did you know that eight rotated is the sign for 'forever'? weeee

what a lot of rules.

26/8/06 5:35 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

first of all, i didn't say next to the create button.

good book, but i'd say it's probably one of the few books made better by movie.

gregory peck, man.

oh, and i may end up getting to teach your sister... too bad powerschool's dead, so i can't check. but for the record, you have no idea how it went down. and neither do i.




and -- i know where those songs are from.

26/8/06 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i probably should get around to reading that book...been meaning to for a while...
by the way andy, why would anyone think you'd know why powerschool went down? i sure don't. tara is just completely in the dark, just like me and you

see y'all thursday night,
Darryl

27/8/06 8:25 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

hehe.


ahem. he's right, though.

27/8/06 4:38 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

good book indeed. haven't seen the movie.

and i really should start paying more and more attention to lyrics in songs.

btw, wanna burn me another cd?

oh, and don't let me forget... i have your hillsongs united cd. heh, i've had it ever since the band trip.

28/8/06 8:43 AM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

haha. andy...darryl...what /are/ you talking about.
kathleen, i still havent started it. im pathetic. o and um, hope you've done better with hillsong cd than you did with la ouache. haha...i found that one in bob's office and the case was falling apart. lol;) it actually made me laugh...no hard feelings.

28/8/06 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

johan and books..mmm
but maybe i should read it, when you all say its such a good book..

28/8/06 1:27 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

haha good luck. but dont worry, i havent read it either.

28/8/06 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home