Thursday, September 28, 2006

i despise the six-ness of this all

and you said you would be there, but as far as im concerned your not. five men have not replaced you quite yet, but they're working on it at a faster pace than you could have even thought of surpassing. or even meeting. ya you were the letdown i never dreamed you would be and im appalled at your charm. see you on the other side, when the sea meets the sand.

so kiss me and smile for me. tell me that you'll wait for me. hold me like you'll never let me go. cause you're the voice on the other end. and i could sit for a while and never leave this world of my dreams until reality gets the best of me; kicks me over where i thought i was standing firm. i gotta wait for it now. tie me down, strap me in, im up for a ride...i think.

genuine friendship is a lost cause in my sextet. you've conquered my head. i challenge you this: steal my heart, catch is i wont let you have it. victory is a ways from your line. take heart my dear.

let me tell you a story that will hopefully be less flattering than i intended it, as it was not for another party. i live in a castle. i warn you of that first of all. there are big stone walls that protect me from your kind; the kind with all the weaponry and all the determination accumulated in your long trip across the land (which i do very much appreciate and store it in the barn along with the manure), to destroy a much flimsier wall and gate. my gate is made of iron. all my worst luck to you. (imagine a balance, all the bad outweighing the good) excellent words though, "credit where credit is due". (and yes First And Foremost, that phrase is quite despised and regretted, and you should be ashamed. proud, i think not.)

one quality i cannot deny, you are my face to face. there is something pure and honest about that. i hate to put myself in your shoes, but as often as you deny it, twice as often am i sure of it. to avoid any more random facts of two years together, as i would ramble about for over a page if i did not have a time restraint and a sense of morality, this is where that part ends and i pray for you as well.

here lies the unmentionable.


here's to the sextet and my wounded pride.
love
your dearest unmentionable. (and thats as far as i get to entrusting you to understand my sarcasm)

7 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

untouchable?

3/10/06 10:21 PM  
Blogger Tala Azar said...

wow, i wouldn't want to be the recipient of that letter......

(i'm commenting because this space looks neglected)

4/10/06 9:01 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

hahaha

5/10/06 5:27 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

is that word a coincidence or am i seeing a pattern here.

6/10/06 10:25 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

do explain.

6/10/06 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

strong walls worthy of the untouchable.

'hiding in my room, safe within my womb i touch no one and no one touches me...i am a rock, i am an island...and a rock feels no pain...and an island never cries'

7/10/06 3:06 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

i dont think ive ever heard that word used...untouchable...but in the last few weeks ive heard it used over and over again, directed at me. by a couple different people.

9/10/06 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home