Sunday, September 03, 2006

timothy is off to university tomorrow. tracey is off to highschool on tuesday. and guess what im homeschooled!.
nope, im still at td. which means another year of...td. ha. um. i was thinking...who's gonna be on our grad picture posted in the foyer : vice principal, janitor, secretary, bus driver, or coolest grade nine of the year.? thats just under two years away. im safe.
so far ive started something new every year. grade nine was easy. everything was new. grade 10, i did the music council thing. plus the acting thing instead of the spotlight Joshua thing. plus the cool new friends thing. plus the wishbone thing. im bad at that one though, i must not do it right. grade 11 i think might be a little bit tougher to find new things. perhaps some new friends will come trotting along into my life. we'll see. but ive got the desiree thing, yes! ive got the back to my homeroom thing. ive got the missing nathan and all the other kids in music council thing. but thats really the same as my homeroom-back. ive got the upper locker thing. ben hartholt is below me...and he's so much taller than me. i feel bad. just like i feel bad about walking with an umbrella...cause its hard to share the itsy bitsy umbrella unless you're my height or shorter. ive got the potential jazz band thing-y. ive got the new badminton partner thing. (o gosh lanar;)!) ive got the bought-a-new-sweatshirt-i-can-wear-when-i-want-a-hood-and-my-bed-back thing. ive got the email thing. ive got the demented heart thing. and ive got the whap-me-on-the-head-hiss-buzz-floop thing. so maybe grade 11 wont be as hard as i thought...well, i mean the got-new-things. that wont be so hard. but really that all started with:
gr.9 - new everything
gr.10 - music council
gr.11 - jazz band
gr.12 - any suggestions?
i dont like my fridge, computer, or dishwasher. they all get quiet and make me feel rather awkward.
the clock says 8.32. my clock woke me up at 6.30. my phone's ringing.
this is so not me. i think ive burst all the 'me' on this 'me' thing im doing in bed at night. the, run-back-and-grab-your-memory-stick-it-in-and-view thing. killer i know.
readers and comment posters: i think i fixed the time. we'll see where that takes us.
hey look:
september 28, 2005
me:

my shoulder hurts from banging into the door frame one too many times
i like to know what that button does
sometimes i sing off key
on -- the french one
never 256
a loop at the end of my braid
one wheel
that tree on my front lawn that wont grow
a list like this
special words
a trip with an unknown destination
phone calls from those people who never call
singular sometimes and plural sometimes
quote on quote
i dont know
mittens

the absense of rings on my fingers
a rose garden
an empty corner
a full corner
5 senses
when people notice things that i didnt
homeroom just cause everyone else hates it, but im really not contradictory
squinted eyes
brown and green, but why dont i like turtles
freedom
grandmothers and rocking chairs, especially the one at mcmichael
antiques
class, not the school one
commas
round things that become "unrounded"
little containers
unknown reasons and reasons that are made up when its over
hidden thoughts, and metaphors, not simile
mistakes

september 29, 2005

Okay so the sky is blue, and I can see the clouds. But the sun went down over an hour ago and the streetlights are on. And I think Id say it were noon if the moon shone brighter.
So I’ve realized that the end of summer love and the abrupt need for mittens aren’t the only things I need to get used to as October decides to come around

2665AltX

and holy! im too smart for my own good. i like to look back and realize i was looking forward.
so here's to a new time. clink. clink. and..
love,
hiss-buzz-floop.

18 Comments:

Blogger kathleen said...

eeee i love you!! you're so interesting!! and you ARE way TOO SMART for your own good. sheesh girl, blot out your brain for awhile.

well i'm sure gr. 11 there'll be something new... it'll be new having tracey there. and all the things you listed.

gr. 10 was definitely full of new friends. so much.

hehe. yeah i feel bad about the upper locker thing considering that i'm very short. oh well... i'm still going to enjoy it - i think.

so... see you tomorrow i guess. feels weird to say. i still haven't gotten my backpack or binder ready yet. meh, i'll figure it out today.

lots of love!

4/9/06 9:49 AM  
Blogger kathleen said...

your time isn't fixed. let's see.. i'm writing this at 10:13 a.m. (according to my computer clock)

4/9/06 10:19 AM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

um..try not to make me uncomfortable kathleen...
darn. i thought i had it fixed.

4/9/06 11:30 AM  
Blogger kathleen said...

me?? make you uncomfortable?? pfftt i thought i could never do that!

4/9/06 2:49 PM  
Blogger Elena said...

that was a treat to read...as sweet as gummy bears!

tee hee..i'm too silly for my own good

New things pour moi:

Gr. 9~ Badminton thing! I don't even remember how we got introduced...? And the whole high-school-only-four-classes-each-day-instead-of-SEVEN? Holllay that's neat! And the eighty minute class thing. Yikes.

Gr. 10~ New friends! Totally agree with you on that one.

Gr. 11~ ILC thing! Giving a French presentation to gr. 12s thing...oh my! Belize thing!!!! Who could forget that one? uhhh nobody because i talk about it too much! Not playing badminton with Tara...sheesh why am I going to Belize anyways??? I'm missing badminton season!

Gr. 12~ boyfriend thing!!! Being totally weird and expecting to find a boyfriend at TD thing...ha! Here's where I'm looking... (S-to-the-mithville! Woot woot!) or not. We'll see. First I need to live in a third world country for three months.

*hugs!*

4/9/06 4:50 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I hear Smithville's... got... some great... selec--

I can't do it.

4/9/06 9:33 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

i thought you gave up on that lanar;) lol. the smithville thing;). stupid badminton tournament held at brock. we wouldnt'ave joined if we'd known that.;) haha. you make me giggle.

5/9/06 4:13 PM  
Blogger Elena said...

yeah andy...don't try. that's wrong.

tara: guess what his last msn name was...(i saw it on marcella's msn list)


*ahem* here it is

"dan...fishing for women"

yikes!! ewewewewew

5/9/06 6:20 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

hahahaha. ewwwwwwwwwwww. run and hide lanar;) ;).
love
tj

6/9/06 3:56 PM  
Blogger Elena said...

are you calling me a fish Tara...

I'd like to be a tuna. they taste good. But of course how could that possibly benefit me being the fish?

how did I get ON that subject?

6/9/06 5:54 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

you deleted your last one?

6/9/06 8:24 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

okay

6/9/06 8:45 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

fish? haha what?
and ya...it was bugging me

6/9/06 9:21 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

i moved down five places on your links list *Snifff*

(nah i really don't care)

7/9/06 7:01 AM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

no reason.

7/9/06 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find new things come at me with enough unexpectedness that planning for extras is just wasted effort.
though if nothing else happens, the swacket/jetter covers it all.

apologies about the deleted post above...id accidentally logged in, which just wouldnt have done at all

14/9/06 9:05 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

its jeater kid;)

14/9/06 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's closer to a sweater anyways. so really, its a swacker

15/9/06 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home