Tuesday, October 10, 2006

numero

this blog is becoming more and more a 'dont-read-me' (my fourth post in one day) and more and more an 'im desperate'. for what? im not sure yet. and the worst part is. i feel sorry for it.
esp. because i just put twine in my paper drawer, and i have a styrofoam head on my desk which has provided more comfort in the last month than much else, the dial tone sounds nice, run my head under the tap just so i dont need tears, my artwork looks better upside down. ironic. and guess what, im living off of asian invasion, my friday nights, saturday at three, pc, annd...when pigs can fly, ill fall out.
im shaking, literally.
a scrunchie is holding my hair in a ponytail. picture your monster in the closet.
i figured it out! monster in the closet! i always hated him.
you were my casper.
what colour text is suitable? _________

7 Comments:

Blogger Elena said...

i love your posts

11/10/06 12:33 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

i've forgotten how to comment/post.

11/10/06 5:02 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

you should work on that.

11/10/06 5:20 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

i miss you. i can't really say i understand all your posts, well i haven't even found time to read them all lately. but i'd love to talk to you sometime. i do enjoy reading this blog still though. *mwah*.

11/10/06 10:20 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

oh, and i still think you're an absolutely amazing writer. one of the best. you're one of my aspirations!

11/10/06 10:39 PM  
Blogger j said...

haha aspirations.

asian invasion?

14/10/06 12:12 PM  
Blogger jkoukla said...

tara=genius

15/10/06 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home