Wednesday, November 15, 2006

TADA

this is for brent. because i re-found this for like the seventeen-th time. i think i might've even posted it here before. but since i decided to dedicate this to you...i figured something about you would be good. anyways, im rambling so here it is: (okay..so maybe its abbboouuuut brains. but it has brent in it.)

tada!! by: nicole, sam, and tara

my heads gonna explode,

someone left a bomb in there,

my brains on "boring" mode,

I should take better care

My brain is used to crying

Cause it’s practiced dieing

But will it ever be healed?

‘cause now it’s been sealed

my brain broke,

so I better drink some coke.

I can’t think,

cause Brent is wearing pink

I can’t rhyme,

I just don’t know why!!

over the next hour,

my heart might turn sour,

'cause my brain is out of service,

so my heart gets nervous

I hate my brain,

its such a pain,

home work is no fun,

I want to eat a bun

my brain is broke,

what a joke,

I cannot work,

brents such a jerk!!!!!!!!!!

Too much work

Will turn you into a jerk

So I think I should quit

Before I take a fit.

a brain is not worth anything at all

if it ever falls

it could hurt forever

and not be repaired, ever

I am not a mule,

So I shouldn’t go to school

I better eat lunch, so I can play tennis

With no one else, but my Samo, the Menace


(thats as close to a song as you'll get buster brown)

lala

7 Comments:

Blogger tarajoy said...

that was supposed to be in "verses"...

15/11/06 9:14 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

6
and i dont know how really. i tried to play something for fed(eral election) after school and it didnt work. i could only remember how to play scales and how to play the d something chord. save me!

15/11/06 9:23 PM  
Blogger John said...

i liked it. its nice to hear something that isn't deep or that you have to try to interpret every once in a while, that way your brain doesn't broke.

15/11/06 9:38 PM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

haha. nicely done john, relating the song with what you said.
and ya, i think so too.

15/11/06 9:50 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

nice tara!! man, good times, i never expected that to be brought up again, how long ago was that anyways?

15/11/06 10:24 PM  
Blogger Tala Azar said...

yummy.

i always thought the dumbest thing about school was when they made you colour in pictures. yno, the actual ones where you colour the pictures in (what's it called??). most boring activity ever. treat us like robots!

though of course you can do what you like and be creative, and then the teacher will ask if you're waiting for inspiration and you'll just roll your eyes. bye bye.

ahh that was cynical, sorry, most of what i say is me joking i'm serious for my own amusement.

16/11/06 11:06 AM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

hehehe nicole. i think it was in grade nine..and at the end cause i didnt know brent til the end...so ya, end of grade nine im pretty sure. hehehe, yes yes good times for sure!

tala: ha, i didnt make the connection of your comment until i read it over twice. and then remembered what i posted about. but nicely done. and hey! who doesnt like colouring!?

16/11/06 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home