Wednesday, January 17, 2007

first post

Hello/Hi/whatever else

Ok, I had nothing to do and this is what happened: Wow, I feel all high tech with my “good” blog, after closing my door on livejournal/msn space/drama blog and all else in that world (but im getting’ help with it, so if any cool stuff shows up…I cant really take full credit). So all this really is, since Im not too sure on how this will turn out, is a post which is a post, as a post, makes a post, and its pretty much just a post, on a post. POST on my blog. Moving on, Just to explain a few things: Yes, my previous blogs have been ruined by invasion of the opposite sex, or just any old opposite. Yes you must add me to your links, everyone seeing this right now, I must first create a huge connection of people before this can be worth anything. Do it now! Yes, I’m open to suggestions here, bring it on. Yes, I fell into peer pressure, darned idea must-have-blog. But no matter, now im up for comments too. Yes, this sucks cause I’m not in the mood really (then why the heck did I sign up for one of these? Somebody save me!)

Ps. My dedication goes out to none other than dave harolds. Thank you, thank you very much. and goodnight. One really cant help it when they get brainwashed.

Maybe ill think of something better to say later. Here we are.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

You want comments? Here goes:

I never thought I'd see the day that you of all people would admit to being peer-pressured into blogging. What's more, you apparently dont love it??? Impossible! An entire piece of the perspective puzzle of Tara has just been thrown in the garbage. Turns out it didn't belong to this puzzle at all. But now I'll have to find the actual piece, or else the puzzle will never be complete.

I just realized I use puzzles in analogies and metaphors WAAAY too much. Time for something new...

18/1/07 1:21 AM  
Blogger Hannah Strauss said...

but... i thought you already had this blog for a long time?? this makes me feel half awake--you don't know if it's dreams or thoughts.
oh! oh! stupidity--i get it now. pah.

18/1/07 10:26 AM  
Blogger Hannah Strauss said...

also, the un-highlighted post looks like the magnet poetry board on our bathroom wall.

18/1/07 10:27 AM  
Blogger Hannah Strauss said...

it makes me want to rearrange the words.

18/1/07 10:28 AM  
Blogger tarajoy said...

haha jonathan, you /do/ use it alot. that makes the missing-peice-puzzle even more appropriate..though i didnt know it at the time. but i liked the puzzle-ish one you wrote in your booklet thing. is that the one with the shoes too? i dont remember now..but i liked it a lot.
haha hannah, i do. this is a typical first-post post. and we have one of those in our library. i was after school for a really long time on day and me and my friend rearranged soo many of them. and hten wrote them all down and now i have a list of them in my locker.! hehe. they're so fun.

18/1/07 11:42 PM  
Blogger John said...

new blog eh? i like it. could use some work though...

21/1/07 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home